Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ready for surgery.

I undergo reconstructive surgery on my right ankle tomorrow from my line of duty injury. I believe that all will go well. God will guide the hand of the surgeon and I'm trusting Him for a complete and speedy recovery. So, if I don't blog tomorrow, that means that I'm still under the influence of the pain medication. My blog talk radio show (Shift Change Global Radio) will go on as planned on Thursday at 10:00 am eastern standard time. I'm excited about it. It's the beginning of the Testimony Series. So, if you are a police officer and you have a testimony about what God is doing in law enforcement, call in during the show. The world needs to hear! You can click on the link below to get to the talk show. You will find the call- in number on my shows home page. We'll talk soon. Remember, God is up to something in law enforcement! You heard it here, first!

No comments: