Friday, August 24, 2007

Calling All Law Enforcement And Security!!!

Starting on Thursday, August 30, 2007, I will be starting a new series on my blog radio talk show, entitled "Testimony Series." You can go to www.blogtalkradio.com/shiftchangeproject for more information. I'm encouraging police and security officers, worldwide, to be apart of this very important show. (USA, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, etc.) I want to show another side of law enforcement and security. God is up to something in our field, and it's up to us to tell about it! What has God done for you or through you, while you were at work? I have plenty of work related testimonies. I shared one on my blog recently. It's called, "Obedience saved my life!" Check it out. People need to know these things. The airways are filled with negative press about law enforcement. It's time for that to change! People need to know that we pray, not just for ouselves and our families, but, for and with each other. So, join me as we set the airways on fire for Jesus! "I might be the spark, but, we all have to be the blaze!" If you wish to be a special guest, please e-mail me as soon as possible so that we can discuss the format of the show. efieldsjr@verizon.net If you would like to call in during the live broadcast, just go to my talk show's website and there you will find the call- in number. Stay safe and remember, God is up to something in law enforcement! You heard it here first!

No comments: