Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My First Book Signing Event!

My first book signing event is tomorrow, Thursday August 23, 2007. Since I don't have a publicist, I've been doing all of the advertising myself. This has been a learning experience, to say the least, yet, it has been very enjoyable. I don't know how many people to expect or how many books will be sold, but, I'm excited! I know that God is all over this project and I know that tomorrow will turn out to be more then I could have ever imagined. It's funny how God will do exceedingly, abundantly, and above all that we can ask or think! If you would like more information on my book or the book signing event, visit my website. http://www.shiftchangeproject.com/

Well, it's time to pray and then get some rest. I have a BIG day tomorrow! Stay tuned. I'll keep you updated.
***ebook Coming Soon!!!***

No comments: