Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Blog Talk Show Segment

I hosted my first live blog talk show today. To be honest, I was very nervous. I thought about cancelling or rescheduling the show at least 6 times between yesterday and 45 seconds to airtime this morning. But, I prayed, and I put it in God's hands. Once I began to talk, I started to get comfortable and before long, I felt like an old pro. (not quite) When I finished the show, which was simply a 15 minute introduction and promotional spot for my new book, "Shift Change," I was so glad that I didn't cancel. I kept telling myself that God has not given me the spirit of fear, over and over and over again. It was fun. I'm sure I'll generate some nice blooper material, but, I'm convinced that I'll get better with time. I look forward to sharing what God has placed in my heart for law enforcement, worldwide. Tune in to my next show! Click the talk show link on this page and get all of the details. My next few segments will be testimonies from officers, worldwide. If God has been using you or you've had experiences at work where Heaven intervened, email me at shiftchange@verizon.net so that you can be a special guest on my show. Or, you can simply call (646)-716-9036 during the show and give your testimony. I'm convinced that God is up to something in law enforcement!




No comments: