Monday, August 20, 2007

Preparation For Duty

This is how I prepare for duty. "As God's official law enforcement agent, I come in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I decree and I declare that in this battle, no weapon formed against me or my co-workers shall prosper. Father, train me to have sniper-like accuracy in the spirit. Let every word that I speak right now take on the characteristics of divine projectiles in the realm of the spirit and let each one hit it's target center mass! Father, let every diabolical covert operation, ambush, tactic and maneuver against law enforcement fail, in Jesus' name! Lord, I establish divine boundaries and perimeters around my assigned post and in the name of Jesus, I shut down, cancel, nullify and veto all unlawful plots, plans, ploys, and strategies within these boundaries. I seal this prayer in Jesus' name. Amen!"

No comments: