Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Line of Duty Injury

I'm having reconstructive surgery on my right ankle in 2 weeks due to a line of duty injury. I was told that I would have about 85% mobility in that ankle after the surgery and physical therapy. That's not acceptable! I don't think that the doctors know the God that I serve and how healing is apart of His very nature. I decree and declare that my right ankle will function according to God's original design for my skeletal system and I command every bone and piece of cartilage that is out of place to realign itself according to Gods original blueprint for my body. Let it be so, in Jesus name! If you are reading this and you have the time, give me your best prayer in the comments section. God says that if any two gather together in His name, they can ask for anything and It shall done. (I paraphrased it) I'm believing God for 100% recovery, a complete healing, and a speedy recovery. God's not finished with me , yet, in law enforcement! Who said police don't know how to pray?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brother, May I add you to our prayer list? We are a group of Christian Law Enforcement Officers who meet every Sunday Evening here in N.C. for Prayer, studying God's Word and fellowship. I would also like to add your blog to our list of links on our page if thats okay with you?

Eugene Fields, Jr. said...

It would be an honor be apart of your prayer list and to be apart of your blog community. I am new to blogging, so, when I figure out how to add links, may I add your blog to my list also? This confirms what I've been feeling in my spirit. God is definately up to something in law enforcement!!!

Unknown said...

Your link has been added to our page. God is moving all across America and in our agencies and among our Officers. This mission field is ripe for the harvest. Thank you for all that you stand for and you do for our Lord!