Thursday, October 4, 2007

Radio Talk Show

This is an invitation for anyone in law enforcement, corrections, security, parole & probation, etc., worldwide, to appear on my blog talk radio show, live! The only requirement is that you have something positive to say about what we do in our various public service careers. Come and vent, give a solution to a problem, pray, encourage others, teach, give your point of view on an appropriate subject, etc. If you are interested, please send me an email at shiftchange@verizon.net Tell me who you are. Where you are from and what agency(not required) you are from and briefly describe what you would like to talk about on the show. As host, I reserve the right to decline request to appear on this show. Remember, as a public servant, we should exibit the utmost level of professionalism. No impersonators, please! This is a faith based show and you will be exposed! A position in public service is to be honored!!! With that said, come and join me on my show (Shift Change Global Radio) at www.blogtalkradio.com/shiftchangeproject Even if you choose not to be a special guest, you can visit my site anytime and listen to archived segments. You can also listen live. Check the schedule. Join me and be blessed!!!

No comments: