Friday, October 5, 2007

Be My Special Guest!

Join me as my special guest on my blog talk radio show, entitled "Shift Change Global Radio." If you are in law enforcement, corrections, security, parole & probation, international or US, or you have close family (spouse, sibling, child, etc.) in one of these fields and you would like to discuss something positive, vent, teach, give a solution to a problem, pray, encourage, then this show is the place for you! If you are interested, please send your email to shiftchange@verizon.net and tell me who you are, where you are from, your public service affiliation (police, corrections, etc.) and what you would like to share or discuss. As host, I reserve the right to decline special guest requests at my discretion. Remember, in the public service sector, we are held to a higher standard and a higher degree of professionalism. No impersonators, please! This is a faith based program and you will be exposed!!! If you would like to listen to previously recorded segments, go to www.blogtalkradio.com/shiftchangeproject I look forward to hearing from you. There is so much negative press, especially about law enforcement. It's time to let the world know that all police, corrections, security, etc are not corrupt, lying, brutal, thieves. God is definately up to something in law enforcement!!!

No comments: